In this article, we will discuss graduate schools with low GPA requirements. Many potential students may worry that their GPA puts them out of the running for admission to a prestigious graduate school. Fortunately, there are still opportunities available and this list of schools provides an overview of some great options.
Table Of Content:
- Complete list of 100 graduate schools with low GPA requirements
- 151 US Colleges with low GPA requirements - Skoolville Blog
- 21 Low GPA Grad Schools & Advice to Help You Get In | 2021
- List of Graduate Schools with Low GPA Requirements [2022 Guide]
- 10 Master's of Education Low GPA Programs
- Universities in US That Accept Low GPA of 2.0, 2.5, 2.7, 3.0 for Masters
- The Best Colleges With Low GPA Requirements
- Universities Accepting Low GPA: List of Graduate Schools with Low ...
- Online Grad School Programs Accepting Low GPAs | Affordable ...
- How to Get into Grad School with a 2.5 GPA [2022 Guide]
1. Complete list of 100 graduate schools with low GPA requirements
Apr 1, 2022 ... Scared of applying to colleges with a low GPA? This list of 100 grad schools accepting low GPAs will save your day. Read now!
2. 151 US Colleges with low GPA requirements - Skoolville Blog
List of US Colleges with low GPA requirements · Full Sail University Winter Park, Florida – Minimum GPA for acceptance to the graduate program is 2 on a 4 point ...
3. 21 Low GPA Grad Schools & Advice to Help You Get In | 2021
Many of the grad degrees at Liberty only require a 2.0 GPA while earning your bachelor's degree from an accredited institution. However, there are some programs ...
4. List of Graduate Schools with Low GPA Requirements [2022 Guide]
Nov 30, 2021 ... Grad school acceptance standards, including the minimum GPA, are often listed in detail on university websites. What Is Considered a Low GPA in ...
5. 10 Master's of Education Low GPA Programs
Find our list of 10 Master's of Education Low GPA programs . Find graduate schools with low GPA requirements.
6. Universities in US That Accept Low GPA of 2.0, 2.5, 2.7, 3.0 for Masters
There are a good number of grad schools in ... about the required GPA for admission.
7. The Best Colleges With Low GPA Requirements
Nov 3, 2020 ... List of Colleges With Low GPAs by State ; Hope International University, 3.24 ; Humboldt State University, 3.27 ; La Sierra University, 3.34.
8. Universities Accepting Low GPA: List of Graduate Schools with Low ...
List of Universities that Accept International Students with Low GPA ; Seoul National University. South Korea. 3.15 ; University of Regina. Canada. 2.9 ; Purdue ...
9. Online Grad School Programs Accepting Low GPAs | Affordable ...
Feb 10, 2022 ... Spotlight: Online Grad Programs That Accept Low GPAs · Canisius College Master of Science in Community and School Health · Champlain College ...
10. How to Get into Grad School with a 2.5 GPA [2022 Guide]
Nov 23, 2021 ... Maybe you have a low GPA due to poor grades in courses without much bearing on your ... List of Graduate Schools with Low GPA Requirements.
How low is considered "low" GPA?
Generally speaking, a "low" GPA would be any score below 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. However, some schools on this list have even lower requirements, such as 2.5 or 2.75.
Do low-GPA graduates schools offer good programs?
Absolutely! Although these schools might have lower GPA requirements than other more competitive institutions, they still offer excellent academic programs and plenty of opportunities for career and personal growth.
Are these programs accredited?
Yes, all of the listed programs are fully accredited by reputable academic organizations in their respective industries and disciplines.
What other factors do graduate schools consider beyond the applicant's GPA?
In addition to assessing an applicant's grade point average (GPA), graduate schools may also evaluate the quality and depth of their extracurricular activities, work experience, letters of recommendation, interviews, essays and GRE/GMAT scores (in applicable fields).
While meeting the minimum GPA requirement is necessary in order to gain admission into a graduate program, it is not always enough to secure acceptance into competitive or selective institutions; however, there are still opportunities available for those who may not meet the traditional expectations for admissions. This list provides an overview of some great options with lower GPA requirements so that any prospective student can find a program that best fits their needs and goals.