Georgetown Prep is an all-boys college preparatory school located in North Bethesda, Maryland. Georgetown Prep offers a comprehensive education that prepares students for college and success beyond high school. It provides a range of opportunities to its students, from engaging courses to expansive extracurriculars. To attend Georgetown Prep, tuition must be paid annually or spread over the course of 11 months.
Table Of Content:
- Admissions - Georgetown Preparatory School
- Georgetown Preparatory School - Wikipedia
- Georgetown Preparatory School - Home
- Georgetown Prep, the Elite High School of Gorsuch and Kavanaugh
- The Most Competitive High Schools Don't Guarantee Success. What ...
- Georgetown Preparatory School Profile (2022) | North Bethesda, MD
- Georgetown Preparatory School in North Bethesda, MD - Niche
- 'Incredible' Privilege At Elite Prep Schools Like Those Kavanaugh ...
- Georgetown Prep gets $20 million anonymous gift, largest in its ...
- Georgetown Preparatory School Profile (2022) | Rockville, MD
1. Admissions - Georgetown Preparatory School
Jan 21, 2022 ... Day Student Tuition Deposit: $2,000 reservation deposit for enrollment, credited towards tuition · Resident Tuition Deposit: $3,000 reservation ...
2. Georgetown Preparatory School - Wikipedia
Georgetown Preparatory School is a Jesuit college-preparatory school in North Bethesda, Maryland for boys in ninth through twelfth grade.
3. Georgetown Preparatory School - Home
Home - Georgetown Preparatory School. ... All of us at Georgetown Prep are part of something unique. We are part of something that has been around since the ...
4. Georgetown Prep, the Elite High School of Gorsuch and Kavanaugh
Aug 18, 2018 ... Georgetown Preparatory School in Bethesda, Maryland, is the alma mater of both Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominee Brett ...
5. The Most Competitive High Schools Don't Guarantee Success. What ...
Oct 4, 2018 ... The entrance to Georgetown Preparatory School in Bethesda, Maryland. ... financial aid for its tuition ($37,215 a year for day school).
6. Georgetown Preparatory School Profile (2022) | North Bethesda, MD
Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students), $62,090, $59,900 ; Yearly Tuition (Day Students), $38,330, $32,995 ; % Students on Financial Aid. 26%. 40%.
7. Georgetown Preparatory School in North Bethesda, MD - Niche
Boarding (Tuition + Boarding). $63,800. Received Financial Aid. 28%. Average Financial Aid. $24,000. From Georgetown Preparatory School.
8. 'Incredible' Privilege At Elite Prep Schools Like Those Kavanaugh ...
Sep 21, 2018 ... The entrance to the Georgetown Preparatory School Bethesda, Md., is shown, ... School now cost upwards of $40,000 for a year's tuition.
9. Georgetown Prep gets $20 million anonymous gift, largest in its ...
Oct 19, 2016 ... Georgetown Prep has students from 14 states and 19 countries. Annual tuition is $58,445 for resident students and $34,245 for day students.
10. Georgetown Preparatory School Profile (2022) | Rockville, MD
Admission Deadline. Jan. 7 ; Yearly Tuition Cost. $38,330. View national tuition avg. ; Tuition Notes. Includes hot lunch. ; % on ...
What are the tuition rates at Georgetown Prep?
Tuition for the 2020-2021 school year is $31,296 per student.
Are there any financial aid options available?
Yes, limited need-based financial aid may be available to eligible families. More information can be found on the Georgetown Prep website.
How can I pay my annual tuition?
Tuition can be paid either annually or spread out over 11 payments throughout the year. Payment can be made by check, credit card or automatic bank payment (ACH).
Are there any additional fees?
Yes, there are additional fees such as technology fees and transportation fees among others which may apply depending on enrollment status and other factors. Please refer to the Fees Schedule in our Tuition and Financial Aid page for more information.
Georgetown Prep provides a high-quality education that prepares students for college and beyond; however, this comes at a price - tuition costs must be paid each year. Fortunately, with various payment plans offered and need-based aid options available, the cost of attending Georgetown Prep may not be as daunting as it seems at first glance.