Chicago is home to some of the best culinary schools in the country. From pastry and baking courses to high-end culinary experiences, these institutions are known for their quality curriculum and experienced instructors. Whether you’re a beginner or a passionate chef looking to refine your skills, one of these Chicago culinary arts schools is sure to have what you need.
Table Of Content:
- Top Chicago Culinary Schools
- Kendall College | National Louis University | Chicago, Illinois ...
- No. 1 Culinary School Chicago | Chef Apprentice School of the Arts
- Kennedy-King - Washburne Culinary ... - City Colleges of Chicago
- Top 10 Best Culinary Schools in Illinois 2021 - Best Choice Schools
- Culinary Schools in Illinois | Culinary School Chicago
- The 9 Best Culinary Schools in the US
- The Art Institutes Culinary Arts School
- Washburne Culinary & Hospitality Institute - Chicago
- The Culinary Institute of America | The World's Premier Culinary ...
1. Top Chicago Culinary Schools
The RMU Culinary Institute is recognized as one of the best culinary schools in Illinois. Take the opportunity to learn from professional chefs and work in well ...
2. Kendall College | National Louis University | Chicago, Illinois ...
The Kendall College of Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management at National Louis University is the No. 1 program in Chicago for preparing students for ...
3. No. 1 Culinary School Chicago | Chef Apprentice School of the Arts
CASA Chicago Culinary School · — Culinary Courses — · Gourmet Chef · Artisan Baking · Restaurateur · Pastry Chef · Learn More · We provide job placement services. · We ...
4. Kennedy-King - Washburne Culinary ... - City Colleges of Chicago
Washburne offers three programs: Culinary Arts, Hospitality Management, Baking & Pastry Arts. There is no better culinary school in Chicago to earn an ...
5. Top 10 Best Culinary Schools in Illinois 2021 - Best Choice Schools
#1. Washburne Culinary and Hospitality Institute and French Pastry School at Kennedy-King College-Chicago, Illinois. Culinary Programs: AAS in Baking and Pastry ...
6. Culinary Schools in Illinois | Culinary School Chicago
Culinary Schools in Illinois ; City Colleges of Chicago – Kennedy – King College. (Chicago,IL) · $5,561 Tuition Cost ; College of DuPage. (Glen Ellyn,IL) · $9,285 ...
7. The 9 Best Culinary Schools in the US
Nov 1, 2021 ... The Culinary Arts Program at Kendall College (located in Chicago) focuses on practical application and highly-skilled instructors.
8. The Art Institutes Culinary Arts School
Learn how The Art Institutes Culinary Arts School can hone your cooking skills as you focus on learning to deliver popular international flavors and ...
9. Washburne Culinary & Hospitality Institute - Chicago
Headquartered on 63rd and Halsted on the City Colleges of Chicago Kennedy-King campus, Washburne marries the latest culinary techniques with the hands-on ...
10. The Culinary Institute of America | The World's Premier Culinary ...
To be the best, learn from the best. A CIA culinary school degree is your passport. Join the 50K+ alumni network of chefs, entrepreneurs & hospitality ...
What kind of culinary courses can I take at a Chicago culinary school?
Depending on the school, students can take courses in food preparation, cooking techniques, global cuisines, catering and party planning, wine pairing and healthful cooking. Many schools also offer specialized classes such as French cuisine, Italian cuisine or international methods.
Are there any online options for culinary courses?
Yes! Students enrolled in some Chicago culinary schools can find online classes that help them sharpen their skills without having to commit to an onsite course. These typically include digital course materials along with virtual demonstrations and assessments from an instructor.
How long does it take to complete a traditional in-person program?
That depends on the school and the type of program you choose. Culinary programs often range from six months up to two years for more advanced qualifications such as sommelier or pastry certifications. Some even offer fast-track programs for accelerated learning paths.
A career in the culinary world offers exciting opportunities no matter where you are located – especially in major cities like Chicago! There are numerous reliable institutions offering unique programs for chefs of all levels who want to learn new techniques and continue their education in order to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to food trends and palates around the world. With a wealth of information available online plus a variety of practical experiences offered offline, aspiring chefs have plenty of ways they can further their expertise today!